The Caliber Fixed Income Fund III, LP
Lends privately on variety of assets with the potential to create monthly income. The Caliber Fixed Income Fund III utilizes the experience gained from our previous two Fixed Income Funds to offer our limited partners the potential to achieve their desired income-related goals.
Private lending is lending money to an individual or legal entity by a private individual or legal entity that is not a bank or other traditional lender.
While private lending loans can generally be riskier, they are typically faster and easier to obtain than a traditional bank loan. A private loan may also have a greater potential for higher interest rates, and the lender may be more creative with respect to terms and collateral.
TARGETED PREFERRED RETURN ANNUALIZED*
( PAID MONTHLY )
( FOR CLASS A UNITS )
Potential Investor Benefits
The funds expects to pay 8.25%* monthly, with an extra 1% return annually to investors that enter into a lock up agreement and that do not make a redemption request for at least 12 months.
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in Caliber Fixed Income Fund III, LP.
- Investment involves high degree of risk and does not comprise a comprehensive investment strategy; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including interest rate risk, tenant and occupancy issues, insurance risks, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise; Fund may not raise amount of capital that would allow diversified holdings or achievement of investment objectives;
- May enter into co-ownership arrangements, adding risks associated with the co-owner;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
* Cumulative, non-compounded return on outstanding capital contributions. The Preferred Return payments are not guaranteed and are subject to available cash flow. Paid at an 8.25% monthly rate with an extra 1% return, payable annually, which may be paid to investors that enter into a Lock-Up Agreement and that do not make a redemption request for at least a period of twelve months.