The Caliber Diversified Opportunity Fund II LP
The Caliber Diversified Opportunity Fund II LP leverages the experience gained from our previous multi-asset fund. We’re targeting what we believe will be value-priced assets while utilizing our full-service cycle in hopes to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns.
The Fund seeks to own real estate in multiple markets, with a flexible investment mandate, allowing Caliber to find opportunities from various real estate investment asset classes.
Caliber has capped the Fund at a one hundred million dollar offering for B & C Units, allowing management to remain focused on hand-selected projects.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT FOR CLASS A & B UNITS
MINIMUM INVESTMENT FOR CLASS C UNITS
Potential Investor Benefits
The fund will target assets in multiple markets, pursue various investment strategies, and utilize institutional quality techniques.
We believe the best commercial investors live and breathe real estate. Caliber may provide access to properties prior to them being listed.
Selected Fund Asset Highlights
AS OF MAY 27, 2020
Hilton Tucson East
232 room hotel benefiting from its premier location along one of the most traveled throughways in Tucson, Arizona.
TUCSON | ARIZONA
Subject to change.
VICE PRESIDENT | INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENTS
Mark Dickinson is the Vice President of Institutional Investments at Caliber Funds. Some of his responsibilities include consulting with institutional investors and raising assets for Caliber's various funds & real estate projects via the RIA, family office and bank trust channel.
Prior to Caliber, Mark was the Director of Intermediary Sales and Client Engagement at OpenInvest Co. He also served as a board member for The Financial Planning Association after working as a Director and Portfolio Specialist at Pender Capital Management LLC.
Mark began his career as an External Wholesaler at Legg Mason Inc. before becoming an RIA Consultant at Cohen and Steers Inc. and DSM Capital Partners LLC.
Mark obtained his Bachelor of Business Management from the University of La Verne and served 18 years in the U.S. Navy as a Senior Chief Diver. He is a registered representative with Tobin & Company Securities LLC – Member FINRA/SIPC.
C: 443.253.8525 | O: 480.295.7600 | Mark.Dickinson@CaliberFunds.co
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in Caliber Diversified Opportunity Fund II, LP.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Investment involves high degree of risk; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- May pay distributions and fund redemptions from borrowings, Offering proceeds, or asset sales with no limits on amounts it may pay from such sources;
- May invest in securities that involve a higher degree of risk or have valuations that fluctuate dramatically;
- Access to debt financing may be limited and subject to rate increases, restrictive covenants, or untimely repayment obligations;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including competition for tenants, interest rate risk, occupancy issues, insurance risks, inflation risk, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise; Fund may not raise amount of capital that would allow diversified holdings or achievement of investment objectives;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.