The Caliber Fixed Income Fund III LP
RIAs and Other Financial Professionals
MULTI-FAMILY | COMMERCIAL | HOSPITALITY | Industrial
This fund lends privately on a variety of assets with the potential to create monthly income for your clients. The Caliber Fixed Income Fund III utilizes the experience gained from our previous two Fixed Income Funds. It gives your clients the potential ability to achieve their desired income-related goals.
Private lending is lending money to an individual or legal entity by a private individual or legal entity that is not a bank or other traditional lender.
While private lending loans can generally be riskier, they are typically faster and easier to obtain than a traditional bank loan. A private loan may also have a greater potential for higher interest rates, and the lender may be more creative with respect to terms and collateral.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT ( FOR CLASS A UNITS )
VICE PRESIDENT | INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENTS
Mark Dickinson is the Vice President of Institutional Investments at Caliber Funds. Some of his responsibilities include consulting with institutional investors and raising assets for Caliber's various funds & real estate projects via the RIA, family office and bank trust channel.
Prior to Caliber, Mark was the Director of Intermediary Sales and Client Engagement at OpenInvest Co. He also served as a board member for The Financial Planning Association after working as a Director and Portfolio Specialist at Pender Capital Management LLC.
Mark began his career as an External Wholesaler at Legg Mason Inc. before becoming an RIA Consultant at Cohen and Steers Inc. and DSM Capital Partners LLC.
Mark obtained his Bachelor of Business Management from the University of La Verne and served 18 years in the U.S. Navy as a Senior Chief Diver. He is a registered representative with Tobin & Company Securities LLC – Member FINRA/SIPC.
C: 443.253.8525 | O: 480.295.7600 | Mark.Dickinson@CaliberFunds.co
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in Caliber Fixed Income Fund III LP.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Investment involves high degree of risk and does not comprise a comprehensive investment strategy; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including interest rate risk, tenant and occupancy issues, insurance risks, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise; Fund may not raise amount of capital that would allow diversified holdings or achievement of investment objectives;
- May enter into co-ownership arrangements, adding risks associated with the co-owner;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
For a more complete discussion of risk factors, view the Caliber Fixed Income Fund III LP PPM and supplement.
* Cumulative, non-compounded return on outstanding capital contributions. The Preferred Return payments are not guaranteed and are subject to available cash flow. Paid at an 8.25% monthly rate with an extra 1% return, payable annually, which may be paid to investors that enter into a Lock-Up Agreement and that do not make a redemption request for at least a period of twelve months.
Lending with Targeted Monthly Returns
Contact us for further Information
Please enter your information below to access the overview sheet.