Caliber TAX Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund, LP
MULTI-FAMILY | COMMERCIAL | HOSPITALITY | Industrial
Caliber’s Tax Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund is specifically designed to invest in attractive commercial real estate projects located within Qualified Opportunity Zones.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT CLASS A
MINIMUM INVESTMENT CLASS B
TARGET IRR AFTER THE 5th YEAR OF OPERATIONS*
FUND INVESTMENT ASSETS
AS OF 08/27/2020
170 Room development of a Doubletree by Hilton directly joined to the Tucson Convention Center. Received local government and community support.
TUCSON | ARIZONA
4 Historic retail buildings which Caliber plans to renovate. Adjacent to Arizona State University’s new Mesa Main Campus Extension with nearby light rail system.
MESA | ARIZONA
Development of 39 Class A, town homes in a prime location in walking distance to nearby downtown and Arizona State University Main Campus.
TEMPE | ARIZONA
The 96-bed facility will be occupied by Medical Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix LLC., and will care for patients struggling with medical and psychiatric conditions.
PHOENIX | ARIZONA
HOW IT WORKS
The fund objective is to provide investors with diversified exposure to real estate and the potential for significant tax benefits through the opportunity zone program.**
Caliber has a documented history of investing in mixed, discretionary private real estate funds and is recognized as a thought leader and market leader in opportunity zone investments and an early entrant in the space in 2018.
POTENTIAL SAVINGS EXAMPLE
|Invested Capital Gain||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|Less: Capital Gain Tax Investment (28.3% combined Fed/State)||-283,000||-|
|Year 10 Value (8% annual investment appreciation)||1,547,949.22||2,158,925|
|Less: Year 10 Capital Gains Tax (28.3%)||-235,158.63||-|
|Year 10 After-Tax Value||1,312,790.59||2,158,925|
|Less: Capital Gains Taxes on Invested Gains Due 12/31/2026||-||-254,700|
|Total Year 10 After-Tax Value||1,312,790.59||1,904,225|
|Total Year 10 After-Tax Net Gain||312,790.59||904,225|
The information is unaudited. The company cannot guarantee future results, nor assume responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided. Past performance is not indicative of future results. This document is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to buy securities or interests in any investment.
*The traditional investment is based on an investment in the United States stock market. Over the past 140 years, U.S. stocks have averaged 10-year returns of 9.2% (Source - SP Global Here). To be conservative an 8% annual investment appreciation was used. This annual investment appreciation is not a guaranteed return and is used for illustrative purposes only.
**Alternative qualified opportunity zone investment.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY ZONE PROGRAM
Selected risk factors are stated below. Refer to the PPM for more detailed discussion of risk factors.
- Illiquid investment, uncertain time horizon, complex structure; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- This investment does not comprise a comprehensive investment strategy;
- Investment returns are not guaranteed; this is a speculative investment;
- Unique risks related to real estate investment include interest rate risk, occupancy/extended vacancy issues, the ability to attract tenants, insurance risks, among others;
- This offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise and if the Fund cannot raise substantial capital, Fund investments may be less diversified and the Fund may not achieve its investment objectives;
- Opportunity Zone provisions are technical and complicated; investors intending to qualify for opportunity zone incentive tax benefits must be mindful of meeting all requirements and are urged to consult their personal tax advisors regarding an investment in the Fund;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
GET IN TOUCH
Please enter your information below to access the overview sheet.