The Caliber Tax Advantaged
Opportunity Zone Fund, LP
Caliber’s Tax Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund is specifically designed to invest in attractive commercial Real Estate projects located within Qualified Opportunity Zones.
The Fund objective is to provide investors with diversified exposure to real estate and the potential for significant tax benefits through the opportunity zone program*.
Caliber has a documented history of investing in mixed, discretionary private real estate funds and is recognized as a thought leader and market leader in Opportunity Zone Investments and an early entrant in the space in 2018.
TARGET IRR AFTER THE 5th YEAR OF OPERATIONS**
Potential Investor Benefits
By investing in an Opportunity Zone Fund, you will be able to defer the taxes due on your initial gain until 12/31/2026, while earning an investment return on your deferred tax along the way.
Step-up in Basis
Investors may exclude up to 15% of the original gain from taxation, assuming they hold the investment through 12/31/2026
Avoidance of Taxation
Selected Fund Asset Highlights
AS OF 04/02/2020
170 Room development of a Doubletree by Hilton directly joined to the Tucson Convention Center. Received local government and community support.
TUCSON | ARIZONA
Selected risk factors are stated below. Refer to the PPM for more detailed discussion of risk factors.
- Illiquid investment, uncertain time horizon, complex structure; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- This investment does not comprise a comprehensive investment strategy;
- Investment returns are not guaranteed; this is a speculative investment;
- Unique risks related to real estate investment include interest rate risk, occupancy/extended vacancy issues, the ability to attract tenants, insurance risks, among others;
- This offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise and if the Fund cannot raise substantial capital, Fund investments may be less diversified and the Fund may not achieve its investment objectives;
- Opportunity Zone provisions are technical and complicated; investors intending to qualify for opportunity zone incentive tax benefits must be mindful of meeting all requirements and are urged to consult their personal tax advisors regarding an investment in the Fund;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.