Caliber Tax Advantaged
Opportunity Zone Fund II, LLC
RIAs and Other Financial Professionals
MULTI-FAMILY | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL
Caliber’s Tax Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund II is specifically designed to give your clients the power to invest in attractive commercial real estate projects located within Qualified Opportunity Zones.
CURRENT & POTENTIAL INVESTMENT ASSETS
AS OF JUNE 8, 2023
SCOTTSDALE | ARIZONA
Second Avenue Commons
MESA | ARIZONA
MESA | ARIZONA
29 W. Main ZenniHome*
MESA | ARIZONA
*The following assets listed on CTAF II are identified as potential projects to live in the fund. These can be subjected to change due to numerous internal and external business variables that can potentially impact strategy, decision-making and other processes.
HOW IT WORKS
The fund objective is to provide your clients with diversified exposure to real estate and the potential for significant tax benefits through the opportunity zone program.**
Caliber’s documented history of investing in mixed, discretionary private real estate funds has led the company to be recognized as a thought and market leader in opportunity zone investments as an early entrant in the space in 2018.
This fund injects capital into Qualified Opportunity Zones (QOZs) areas through commercial real estate projects, potentially bringing in new businesses, jobs and people to stimulate socio and economic growth.
If your clients rank environmental, social and governmental (ESG) impact as an important factor for investing, you should refer them to Caliber’s Opportunity Zone Impact Report to see real-life results. Its impact is updated quarterly.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY ZONE PROGRAM
Selected risk factors are stated below. Refer to the PPM for more detailed discussion of risk factors.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Illiquid investment, uncertain time horizon, complex structure; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- This investment does not comprise a comprehensive investment strategy;
- Investment returns are not guaranteed; this is a speculative investment;
- Unique risks related to real estate investment include interest rate risk, occupancy/extended vacancy issues, the ability to attract tenants, insurance risks, among others;
- This offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise and if the Fund cannot raise substantial capital, Fund investments may be less diversified and the Fund may not achieve its investment objectives;
- Opportunity Zone provisions are technical and complicated; investors intending to qualify for opportunity zone incentive tax benefits must be mindful of meeting all requirements and are urged to consult their personal tax advisors regarding an investment in the Fund;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
GET IN TOUCH
Please enter your information below to access the overview sheet.