Caliber TAX Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund, LP
RIAs and Other Financial Professionals
MULTI-FAMILY | COMMERCIAL | HOSPITALITY | Industrial
Caliber’s Tax Advantaged Opportunity Zone Fund is specifically designed to give your clients the power to invest in attractive commercial real estate projects located within Qualified Opportunity Zones.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT CLASS A
MINIMUM INVESTMENT CLASS B
FUND INVESTMENT ASSETS
AS OF 05/03/21
Development of 39 Class A, town homes in a prime location in walking distance to nearby downtown and Arizona State University Main Campus.
TEMPE | ARIZONA
Phoenix Medical Behavioral Hospital
The 62,596 sq. ft., 96-bed facility will be occupied by Medical Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix LLC., and will care for patients struggling with medical and psychiatric conditions.
PHOENIX | ARIZONA
Doubletree by Hilton Tucson Convention Center (TCC)
170 Room development of a Doubletree by Hilton directly joined to the Tucson Convention Center. Received local government and community support.
TUCSON | ARIZONA
Downtown Mesa Portfolio
10 Historic retail buildings which Caliber plans to renovate. Adjacent to Arizona State University’s new Mesa Main Campus Extension with nearby light rail system.
MESA | ARIZONA
Caliber plans to construct Rancho Solano, a new 26,646-square-foot facility for its Kindergarten through 8th-grade students. Conceptual rendering above.
SCOTTSDALE | ARIZONA
HOW IT WORKS
The fund objective is to provide investors with diversified exposure to real estate and the potential for significant tax benefits through the opportunity zone program.**
Caliber has a documented history of investing in mixed, discretionary private real estate funds and is recognized as a thought leader and market leader in opportunity zone investments and an early entrant in the space in 2018.
This fund injects capital into these areas through commercial real estate projects, potentially bringing in new businesses, jobs and people to stimulate socio and economic growth.
If your stakeholders rank environmental, social and governmental (ESG) impact as an important factor for investing you should refer to Caliber’s Opportunity Zone Impact Report to see real-life results. Its impact is updated quarterly.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY ZONE PROGRAM
VICE PRESIDENT | INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENTS
Mark Dickinson is the Vice President of Institutional Investments at Caliber Funds. Some of his responsibilities include consulting with institutional investors and raising assets for Caliber's various funds & real estate projects via the RIA, family office and bank trust channel.
Prior to Caliber, Mark was the Director of Intermediary Sales and Client Engagement at OpenInvest Co. He also served as a board member for The Financial Planning Association after working as a Director and Portfolio Specialist at Pender Capital Management LLC.
Mark began his career as an External Wholesaler at Legg Mason Inc. before becoming an RIA Consultant at Cohen and Steers Inc. and DSM Capital Partners LLC.
Mark obtained his Bachelor of Business Management from the University of La Verne and served 18 years in the U.S. Navy as a Senior Chief Diver. He is a registered representative with Tobin & Company Securities LLC – Member FINRA/SIPC.
C: 443.253.8525 | O: 480.295.7600 | Mark.Dickinson@CaliberFunds.co
Selected risk factors are stated below. Refer to the PPM for more detailed discussion of risk factors.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Illiquid investment, uncertain time horizon, complex structure; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- This investment does not comprise a comprehensive investment strategy;
- Investment returns are not guaranteed; this is a speculative investment;
- Unique risks related to real estate investment include interest rate risk, occupancy/extended vacancy issues, the ability to attract tenants, insurance risks, among others;
- This offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise and if the Fund cannot raise substantial capital, Fund investments may be less diversified and the Fund may not achieve its investment objectives;
- Opportunity Zone provisions are technical and complicated; investors intending to qualify for opportunity zone incentive tax benefits must be mindful of meeting all requirements and are urged to consult their personal tax advisors regarding an investment in the Fund;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
GET IN TOUCH
Please enter your information below to access the overview sheet.