The Caliber Core+
Growth & Income Fund, LLC
Income-Producing Properties | Multi-Family | Hospitality | Mixed-Use
Difference Between Core and
Core Plus Strategies
Core Real Estate Strategies
Core real estate strategies represent the most conservative blend of risk and return in the private real estate segment. They invest in core properties, which tend to be built exceptionally well, located in great areas, are burdened by very few deferred maintenance requirements, and are income-producing.
Core assets typically hold high-quality tenants already in place with long-term leases. These properties are usually new or very close to new, with minimal capital expenditure needed each year. Investors can expect few—if any—surprises with these assets.
Core Plus Real Estate Strategies
Core plus real estate strategiesinvest in properties that are very similar to core properties, but, for one reason or another, they don’t quite fit into the most conservative category. They are typically well leased—maybe not leased to the absolute highest quality tenants, as you would expect with a core asset, but the tenant base is still creditworthy and there is likely a history of leasing the property successfully. Most core plus assets are stable, meaning they don’t require the buyer to complete extensive renovations or figure out a way to get from 50% occupied to 95% occupied among other typical challenges that value-add and opportunistic projects face much later once the land is developed, or developing.
Possible Pipeline Assets for Core+
PAYSON | ARIZONA
Riverwalk Land Leases*
SCOTTSDALE | ARIZONA
SCOTTSDALE | ARIZONA
HOW IT WORKS
We track sponsors and owners of income-producing properties under distress that need to sell their assets quickly.
We are looking to capitalize on these opportunities by leveraging our experience and extensive network of allies, both in the public and private sectors, including brokers, politicians, community leaders and industry professionals. This should enable us to move quickly to strike deals as they come.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in the Caliber Core+ Growth & Income Fund LLC.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Investment involves high degree of risk; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- May pay distributions and fund redemptions from borrowings, offering proceeds, or asset sales with no limits on amounts it may pay from such sources;
- May invest in securities that involve a higher degree of risk or have valuations that fluctuate dramatically;
- Access to debt financing may be limited and subject to rate increases, restrictive covenants, or untimely repayment obligations;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including competition for tenants, interest rate risk, occupancy issues, insurance risks, inflation risk, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
GET IN TOUCH
Please enter your information below to access the overview sheet.